Our wash-off film labeling solutions help brands accelerate their ambitious recyclability targets by supporting the circular economy. These clear, white and metallized film label stocks feature our unique RW85C wash-off adhesive and a PET liner made from 90 percent post-consumer recycled (PCR) content.
As the global drive to reduce plastic waste continues to gain speed, our wash-off label solutions are helping more and more brands find new and innovative solutions to maximize the recyclability of PET containers.
When packages come and go, label choice matters
Get your free guide to recyclability
A small change can make a big difference. Learn how you can play your part in recycling and support the circular economy.
The benefits of wash-off label solutions:
- Separates cleanly from PET flake and floats during the washing process
- Increases availability of recycled PET suitable for newly formed containers
- Exceeds APR Critical Guidance requirements
- Identical in quality and performance to traditional PP film solutions
- Available in clear, white and metallized film to suit a range of decoration needs
- Available with 90% post-consumer recycled content PET liner
Recognized by APR
How does RW85C work?
Ready to order?
We sell rolls and sheets to label printers worldwide. Find out how to order our label materials below.
Not a printer? Our face materials, adhesives and liners are selected to match your brand's labeling needs before being assembled into label products. Talk to our experts to receive tailored advice on the right combination of label materials for you. We can also help by recommending these materials to your printer.