Our wash-off labeling solutions help brands accelerate their ambitious recyclability targets by supporting the circular economy. The clear, white and metallized film label stocks feature our unique RW85C wash-off adhesive and a PET liner made from 90 percent post-consumer recycled (PCR) content exceeding APR Critical Guidance requirements. We also offer paper wash-off labels that separate cleanly from PET and HDPE flakes.
Label choice matters in packaging recyclability
The benefits of wash-off label solutions:
- Separates cleanly from PET flake during the washing process
- Increases availability of recycled PET suitable for newly formed containers
- Identical in quality and performance to traditional solutions
- Available in clear, white and metallized film to suit a range of decoration needs
- Available with 90% post-consumer recycled content PET liner
Recognized by APR
How does RW85C work?
Ready to order?
We sell rolls and sheets to label printers worldwide. Find out how to order our label materials below.
Not a printer? Our face materials, adhesives and liners are selected to match your brand's labeling needs before being assembled into label products. Talk to our experts to receive tailored advice on the right combination of label materials for you. We can also help by recommending these materials to your printer.