Find our certificates for ISO standards, certifications for FSC™ or PEFC (PEFC/02-31-196), Quality Policy, Environmental Policy and Food Safety Policy below.
Management system certificates and policies
UPM Raflatac has global multisite certificates for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards. A corporate certificate demonstrates that our systems, processes and tools to manage our quality and environmental performance are conforming to the above mentioned standards and are globally consistent.
All factories in Europe and USA, as well as Changshu factory in China, are certified according to the ISO 22000 food safety management system standard. The certificate ensures that the food label products manufactured at these factories are clean, correct and meet the technical and regulatory requirements of the intended uses defined in our product documentation.
The management systems are certified and regularly assessed by accredited certifying bodies.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (Scarborough, UK)
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (Tampere, Finland)
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (Poland)
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (Nancy, France)
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (Changshu, China)
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (Dixon, USA)
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (Fletcher, USA)
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (Mills River, USA)
Sustainably managed forests are our future in the journey beyond fossils. Ecolabels support customers in their choices and provide relevant information to stakeholders. Third-party-verified certifications and labels are a way of providing assurance and communicating the performance of our labels.
The Forest Stewardship Council™
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is a global, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide. FSC defines standards based on agreed principles for responsible forest stewardship that are supported by environmental, social, and economic stakeholders.
UPM Raflatac’s FSC license code is FSC C012530. Our sites covered in our multi-site chain of custody are listed in our certificate.
Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification
The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) is an umbrella organization for the mutual recognition of national or regional forest certification schemes, which meet internationally recognized requirements for sustainable forest management.
Our sites covered in our multi-site chain of custody are listed in our certificate.