Design is the starting point for sustainable packaging. Our ecodesign approach guides us to select raw materials that reduce raw material demand, enable recyclability and provide renewable and recycled alternatives to go beyond fossils while lowering the environmental footprint over the life cycle. In our view, the main goals of ecodesign are minimizing the negative and maximizing the positive environmental impacts over the life cycle, and, contributing to a circular economy with our products.
Ecodesign Beyond Fossils
Support for circularity, reducing environmental impacts and providing smarter products for our clients and brands. Ecodesign leads our labeling solutions towards more sustainable packaging designs and circular economy.
Enabling circularity including recyclability
Together with our customers and brand owners we innovate by:
- Increasing the use of sustainably sourced renewable and recycled materials in packaging design,
- Improving the recyclability and reuse of packaging,
- Reducing the need for raw materials as well as the production waste,
- Collecting and recycling release liner (RafCycle™),
- Finding new labeling solutions to support the smart use of packaging.
Cooperation is a key to successful ecodesign and we seek partners to develop the smarter future with. We collaborate closely with all parties involved in the value chain including suppliers, printers, converters, and brand owners, to provide a comprehensive and integrated understanding of possibilities for improved packaging life cycle.