UPM Raflatac Vanish™ PCR range of clear, white and silver PET films label materials enables brands to maximize eye-catching visuals with more sustainable labels that support the circular economy. These thin yet robust products use less raw materials compared to other standard clear-on-clear products. Vanish™ PCR is the only clear-on-clear labeling solution on the market that incorporates recycled content, featuring PET face and liners made from 90 percent post-consumer recycled content.
UPM Raflatac Vanish™ PCR
UPM Raflatac Vanish™ PCR ultra-clear label materials are thinner than the industry standard, using less raw materials compared to standard clear-on-clear labels.
The clear sustainable choice
- Offers a true no-label look
- Features PET face materials and liners made from 90% post-consumer recycled content
- Increased productivity gains – more labels per roll, fewer roll changes
- Thinner constructions result in reduced transportation and packaging waste
- Resistant against water, oil and chemicals
- Ideal for a variety of rigid containers including glass and aluminum
Ready to order?
We sell rolls and sheets to label printers worldwide. Find out how to order our label materials below.
Not a printer? Our face materials, adhesives and liners are selected to match your brand's labeling needs before being assembled into label products. Talk to our experts to receive tailored advice on the right combination of label materials for you. We can also help by recommending these materials to your printer.