Our Small Roll Service provides pressure sensitive labeling materials to help you enter new markets or expand business opportunities with smaller stock quantities.
Test the waters
UPM Raflatac’s Small Roll Service opens the door to productive new markets by removing large minimum order quantities and long lead times.
Many new and high-performance solutions are available from our Small Roll Service, including high-tech solutions for enhanced security and brand protection, regulatory pharmaceutical labels, robust materials for durable applications, and top-of-the-line wine and spirits labels.
The service enables you to use test-and-learn marketing to evaluate business opportunities for broadening your customer base or expanding your footprint with existing customers. The Small Roll Service also allows you to meet exact demand with smaller quantities of stock and to serve campaigns or seasonal market needs.
Do more with less
With the Small Roll Service, you can:
- Order smaller quantities of label stock, as low as individual rolls of less than 100 square meters
- Save on warehouse space
- Reduce wasted stock and environmental impact
- Test specialized durable, security, and pharmaceutical labels as well as other high-value new label materials
- Lessen business risks in new market areas
- Trial high-performance stock with large turnover potential
- Order to fit actual demand or seasonal needs
- Improve negotiation positioning for smaller jobs and contracts
Leave a lighter footprint with less waste
Our labelling solutions bring savings to both your budget and the environment.
The ‘less is more’ business concept in our Small Roll Service also works efficiently in terms of waste management and sustainable choices. With the Small Roll Service, you can utilize smaller quantities of label materials to meet your business needs, which contributes to less wasted stock material – saving on disposal costs and minimizing your environmental footprint.