Durable and industrial chemical labels need to carry product information for the lifetime of a product – from domestic and industrial appliances to electronics or automotive parts.
Durable products face a wide variety of conditions
You need the right combination of face material and adhesive to resist heat, chemicals, solvents, water, mechanical strain, and outdoor conditions including UV light.
We can help you find the optimal combination to meet your needs:
- Information that needs to last for the product’s lifetime
- Model identification and serial numbers
- Warnings and safety requirements or instructions
- Variable information printed by thermal transfer
- Times when UL-approved labels are needed
- Products compliant with BS5609 standards for chemical drum labeling