Many retailers depend on shelf markers and shelf talkers to catch the consumer’s eye. Shelf markers alert consumers and employees to critical sales information, while shelf talkers advertise specials or sales with bright colors, oversized text, product logos and pricing.
For years, retailers have depended on vinyl products to get the job done for these two retail applications, but thanks to the experts at UPM Raflatac, now there are new alternatives to traditional vinyl labelstocks that go as easy on the press as they do on the environment.
This new range of products features paper face materials – like Latex Impregnated and Jetlaser Translucent – that are largely composed of renewable wood fiber and provide an environmentally preferable solution for shelf labeling applications, while delivering productivity advantages and cost-savings to converters.
- New paper-faced product constructions for shelf labeling applications largely composed of renewable wood fiber
- Compelling, environmentally preferable alternatives to white and frosty clear vinyl products
- Withstand common cleaning chemicals used on retail shelves and floors
- Variable information printable without requiring a specialized top-coating
- Good initial tack and excellent removability throughout their usage cycles when paired with RR22 adhesive
- Increase converting efficiency, for greater productivity and profitability
Take the label to the limit – and move products off the shelf – with our new shelf marker and shelf talker labelstocks!