Ready to speed up business? It’s easy with digital printing, which provides quick turns of short runs that are long on brand appeal. It’s no wonder that industries from wine and food to retail are turning to digital labels.
Today’s brands are leveraging the power of digital printing to meet the demands of a just-in-time manufacturing world. Digital printing provides companies with the flexibility to produce high quality labels with prime visual appeal quickly and cost-effectively. So how can you put digital printing to work?
Check out UPM Raflatac digital printing label products »
Print on demand technologies
- Enhance responsiveness – Run labels when you need them, ensuring you’re matching orders to real demand.
- Handle a greater range of business demands – Use digital printing to introduce products to the market or brand products that sell in smaller volumes or have more limited lifecyles.
- Conserve financial and environmental resources – Use print on demand labels to create only what you need, reducing your inventory while meeting your customers’ demands for rapid production.
- Support multiversioning – Use digital printing to regionalize or target products for higher sales.
Digital printing is the king of customization. Use this technology to generate different language versions, market to specific customer groups, print variable information and personalize offers.
With digital labels, it’s all about the image
Digital electrophotography and inkjet technology offer the best in digital roll-to-roll label production.
HP Indigo uses liquid toner based electrophotography to produce high-quality print results on dedicated HP Indigo label stock.
Xeikon uses dry toner-based electrophotography to create labels. Xeikon printers enable operators to use conventional printing media in most cases, making it easy to fulfill orders.
- UV inkjet is an emerging digital printing solution. UV inkjet printing delivers fast speeds, good results and the ability to print on conventional materials.
Go digital for key labeling applications!
UPM Raflatac is an HP Indigo Preferred Media Partner. We offer labels that are certified for HP Indigo products and are backed by HP support.
UPM Raflatac labels deliver exceptional results on Xeikon presses. We provide a comprehensive range of papers and films that have been qualified by Xeikon.
Our papers and films are also compatible with most UV-inkjet systems.