Pressure sensitive labels for the transportation and logistics industry are typically basic VIP products, but they often experience significant wear-and-tear during their short lifespan. As a consequence, transport and logistics labels must provide exceptional scratch resistance.
Check out UPM Raflatac transport and logistics label products »
These self adhesive labels are used to:
- Route, track and trace objects throughout the supply chain
- Facilitate the inventory-taking of warehouse goods
- Streamline operations, reducing costs and increasing reliability and accuracy of critical processes
Route your way to the best printing technique
Direct thermal and laser printing are typically used to generate custom labels with variable information, and flexographic printing is used to pre-print labels in one or two colors.
More versatility with Multitac labels
UPM Raflatac offers the possibility to produce several layer constructions, usually two adhesive layers but even more is possible.
Multitacs also enable solutions for transferring labels from one item to another, from a printed document to a file or package, for example, and they are also common in promotional mailers.
- resealable/open-closure applications such as envelopes
- removable applications in direct mailing, including credit and membership cards
- removable, re-locatable labels
- home and SOHO uses like double-sided adhesive stickers and removable sticky notes and calendars